In recent years, rapidly transforming environments surrounding management organizations are bringing about unprecedented changes in various aspects of organizations, while there are widespread calls for building new business paradigms to address such changes. To investigate organizations and people in times of accelerating changes, we must develop innovative problem-solving perspectives as well as new research methods.
In response to such demands, the Japanese Association of Administrative Science engages in the following activities.
- To conduct research seeking optimum relationships between organizations and people.
- To increase understanding of administrative behaviors based on demonstrative data, and through promotion of hypothesis-testing research.
- Internationalization of administrative science research.
- Multidisciplinary research oriented towards resolving real-world problems.
- Interaction of research and practice through joint research of academic researchers and business experts.
- To promote JAAS’ official journal Japanese Journal of Administrative Science as a platform for improving academic performance of members.
- Administrative science education and training of researchers via publication, seminars and other academic activities.
JAAS encourages active research participation of experts involved in dynamic application of administrative science in everyday business activities, as well as graduate students and early-career researchers who are endowed with innovative ideas and problem awareness.
Join us for further development in administrative science through JAAS!